"I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams."
H. P. Lovecraft

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

Friday, August 11, 2023

My winter

I lost my winter.

Of all the seasons out,

it was the one for me,

fresh coldness,

barely a sun light,

I felt it so deep

as a creature of an inner darkness...

But then the wheel,

the damn wheel

of bad times,

went all over the wings

of winterpleasure.


Yet I have never

given up on things

that matter all to me!


So I will wait with patience

for my old friend -

the winter -

and all of night freeze beauty,

all darkness and all cold

will be again just mine,

will be again my own!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar publications

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...